"With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments." ~Psalm 119:10

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Snake in the House!!!!

As I was sitting here browsing the internet, I heard a shriek coming from the kitchen. I, and everyone else who heard it, came running from wherever we were in the house to find mom, looking slightly surprised, looking at a snake which was in the middle of the kitchen floor! We've had snakes in our basement before, we've even had them climbing up the stairs to our bedrooms, but never in the kitchen. We have no idea how it got in. Oh well. Andrew came and threw it back outside. Brothers are great. :)





Here are some other random pictures from this winter/spring. Enjoy!


















































1 comment:

  1. You are really good at photography! Especially that one of the sunrise! <3

    ReplyDelete